Friday, June 16, 2006

How do I call the US when I'm in Paris?

  1. First you need to dial the number to get out of France: 00

  2. Then dial the US country code: 1

  3. Then dial the area code, and the remainder of the number of your party

    Your number looks like: 00 1 XXX XXX XXXX